The students and faculty of Ascension Lutheran School are afforded a peaceful and serene campus in the beautiful township of Landover Hills, a suburb of Maryland. Ascension School is central to many surrounding cities including, Bowie, Upper Marlboro, Greenbelt, Lanham, Hyattsville, Bladensburg, Largo, just to name a few, and is located less than 10 miles from our Nation’s Capital, Washington, D.C.
Ascension’s student classrooms are separated into 2 learning environments; Kindergarten through 3rd grade classrooms are located on the lower level, 4th-8th grade classrooms are located on the upper level, and the Administrative offices are located in the middle level.
Ascension’s campus includes:
- A fenced ample playground facilities and equipment
- Blacktop with basketball hoops
- Library and Study Room
- Computer and Media Center
- 300+ seat chapel
- Cafeteria and All Purpose Room
- Elevators for the physically challenged
- Private parking facilities
- Musical Arts Rehearsal Facilities